Important

This blog setup is not official with Square Enix or in any way connected. This project is about how Final Fantasy X-3 can be from my (Lee A. Funnell) perspective. The plot and ideas are mine. Anything that this project contains is not aimed to offend or insult non fictional related. This is a fictional story but an apology in advance anyway. This is just my explanation for my project at hand and for those who wish to learn more.

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Lenne's & Shuyin's Story - update

Like with the "The Final Chapters" I have completed the base of the story and contents for "Lenne's & Shuyin's Story". From here on there will be additions, changes and futher documentation made before I am happy enough to publish my work.

P.S: Sorry its been a while since my last post. I'll try to put more posts up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment