Important

This blog setup is not official with Square Enix or in any way connected. This project is about how Final Fantasy X-3 can be from my (Lee A. Funnell) perspective. The plot and ideas are mine. Anything that this project contains is not aimed to offend or insult non fictional related. This is a fictional story but an apology in advance anyway. This is just my explanation for my project at hand and for those who wish to learn more.

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Sung songs in Final Fantasy X-3

In Final Fantasy X-2 Yuna could sing. So too can the Songstress/Summoner Lenne. Both were represented by Jade Villalon (Europe and US versions) and Kumi Koda (japanese versions). With Final Fantasy X-3 I've decided to continue along. For European and US it would be best suited for Jade Villalon to voice as both Yuna and Lenne as she did excellently in Final Fantasy X-2. By the same token Kumi Koda to resume as the voice of Yuna and Lenne for the japanese versions. This time around there will be more songs sung by Yuna and Lenne. (In "The Final Chapters" there will be two inital songs, one at the near beginning and later on near the end of chapter five (5)). Obvivously sticking with the theme of the Final Fantasy X series a key theme is used later on as an orchestra version like "Suketi de ne" In Final Fantasy X and "1000 Words" in Final Fantasy X-2. X-3 will follow along the same lines.

Because there are two (2) parts to Final Fantasy X-3, "The Final Chapters" and "Lenne's and Shuyin's Story" there will be more songs sung overall. Ideally there would be six (6) different songs (two (2) in "The Final Chapters" plus the orchestra ending theme and three (3) in "Lenne's and Shuyin's Story").

There's just a couple of drawbacks. Mainly I haven't provided the songs and their lyrics. Remember at this stage this is fan fiction and if this project was to be carried out I would entrust Square Enix, Jade Villalon and Kumi Koda to do their best providing the songs and music for Final Fantasy X-3. The only thing I can do (Lee A. Funnell) can do as the project's author is suggest ideas.

Thoughout the project I have used numerous relating lines from various songs such as "This piece of love is what's left of you. This piece of love, this piece of love. Is all I have of you. Tracing the outlines of a face I can't forget. Inhaling the fumes of guilt of a lifetime of regret" taken from Jade Valerie - "Piece of Love". "not alright and that I need you to come home. I need you to hear that I need you all along. I need to hear from you" taken from Theory of a Deadman - "Since You've Been Gone". Along with other songs including "Suketi de ne", "Real Emotion", "1000 Words" and many others. I have used these songs as inspiration while writing the two (2) stories in Final Fantasy X-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment