Important

This blog setup is not official with Square Enix or in any way connected. This project is about how Final Fantasy X-3 can be from my (Lee A. Funnell) perspective. The plot and ideas are mine. Anything that this project contains is not aimed to offend or insult non fictional related. This is a fictional story but an apology in advance anyway. This is just my explanation for my project at hand and for those who wish to learn more.

Friday 8 October 2010

"Lenne's and Shuyin's Story" October 2010 update

"Oh dear... Isn't this worrying"

Its been seven (7) days since I should've providesd this update and whereas I had plenty of oppertunities to do so, I have been failing to do so until now (08/10/2010). I could give several reasons for this and the lack of satisfactory development which has hindered this project for months but the fact of the matter is this: I have found it increasingly harder to continue the project on a daily basis while factoring work, increasing fatigue and consumption of my thoughts over worrying over someone else. Hopefully the solution will come when I purchase my own personal netbook (small laptop) which will allow me to work on the project wherever and whenever (as long as I have it with me and there is sufficent power).

With that being said there was some development in "Lenne's and Shuyin's Story". Not a lot and a dismal effort due to fault of my own but some at least. I can't forgive myself when I do woefully but I would do myself harm if I were to not make any contrubutions for a week. A month? I don't even want to think about it.

The most notable change is the relationship between Lenne and Shuyin which focuses much more on them staying together while Zanarkand weeps and woes over the devastation inflicted by Bevelle. Lenne reveals more of her emotionless self and regard for her own wellbeing as Lenne tries to help as much as she can despite her condition. Lenne doesn't like to make excuses for failing to fulfill her duty whenever she can. And yet Lenne shows more dependance on Shuyin besides his new objective to ensure Lenne's safety and wellbeing as Lenne's guardian.

The grudge against Shuyin from Jece and Aeroon is more profound as additional contend has been added to the scene prior and after the sending Lenne proforms for the prepared casaulties from Bevelle's attack. Despite what happens in Luca, Shuyin remains professional even when Jece and Aeroon are getting on his nerves which can't be said for Jece and Aeroon who are very arrogant and won't miss a chance to bully Shuyin.

Yunalesca introduces herself to Shuyin and tries to be friendly despite he father being uneasy and treats Shuyin like an infant. Just before Shuyin reluctantly enters Yu Yevon's carrige along with Yu Yevon and Yunalesca, one (1) of Lenne's memories from 1000 Words originates when Shuyin notices a tear running down Lenne's face. "Save your tears 'cause I'll be back". Although Lenne won't confess her worries about Shuyin perhaps not making it back it becomes evidant that Lenne's feelings for Shuyin, though regarded as distracting and wrong are growing.

In Novemeber (2010) I hope to do much better then in August and before the end of October to shake off the bad luck and unfortunateness (perhaps isn't a word or spelt right but you know what I mean) hindering the project. Until then... See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment