Important

This blog setup is not official with Square Enix or in any way connected. This project is about how Final Fantasy X-3 can be from my (Lee A. Funnell) perspective. The plot and ideas are mine. Anything that this project contains is not aimed to offend or insult non fictional related. This is a fictional story but an apology in advance anyway. This is just my explanation for my project at hand and for those who wish to learn more.

Thursday 15 September 2011

FFX-3 Update... a rather late update

My sincere apoligies, if you're used to the tradition of this blog and post service then you've been waiting for the September 2011 update for Final Fantasy X-3 "The Final Chapters" for over fifthteen (15) days. Its not exceptable, I know that. Holy shoopuf its disgraceful! It hurts me neglecting this part of the FFX-3 project, believe me. Honestly though the chances are that this post wouldn't be posted if it weren't for the announcement of Final Fantasy X HD.

Upon learning this I was enfilled with joy. "At long last! Final Fantasy X is going to be available on a portable console". Technically this is already possible through unoffical means (i.e. homebrew) and its yet another cheap cash in by Square Enix but I don't care about that.

What is apparent however is that this HD remake is due to the tenth (10th) anniversary of Final Fantasy X and here I am thinking that originally I wanted to send this concept to Square Enix, the developers and makers of Final Fantasy X and X-2 with the hope that this will be acknowledged and put into reality. There is little time remaining if I still want to achieve this (and you bet I do) but there is the occurring issue of work (at the Asda cafe) occupying precious time. If this continues like this I might have to send my work incomplete to Square Enix and explain this and that. Not that Square Enix is depending on me to implement this concept of Final Fantasy X-3, frankly I have a suspision that Square Enix will dismiss the concept because it will cost money, which the Japanese game market is losing to Western developers. If I'm wrong then here's my permission to seek vengence upon me.

As for reporting on the implementation of "The Final Chapters"... sadly there has been little. The party have been imprisoned in the Via Purifico, Yuna has exploded in rage over the actions by Raphas to Tidus. Lulu, Paine and Kimahri have been meanwhile imprisoned in the Via Purifico Labyrinth and eventually find Gippal and Sparky. Sadly that's about it. I will do much better next month or I might as well throw myself off a bridge (I'm kidding!). Until October 2011 where there will be an update on "Lenne's and Shuyin's Story" posted, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment